Thursday, August 20, 2009

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace”. ***

Zelda and I are homebodies. If we had our way, we would never go out. But Tecumy likes to see and do things, so we go on imaginary trips with her to keep her company and make sure she is safe. She wanted to go back to when she was a “flower child” and go to the Woodstock Festival of 1969. So off we went to make love not war. Here are some pictures:









Don’t tell Tecumy, but while we were there, I got real hungry.
So I went rooting around for something to eat. I dug up some mushrooms over by the trees, I thought they were truffles, but then, I’m thinking they weren’t because all of a sudden there was:

“Purple Haze all in my brain.
Lately things just don’t seem the same
Actin' funny but I don’t know why
'scuse me while I kiss the sky***

Hee hee hee! When I got home I had to go straight to bed, yes siree bob!

No comments: