Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Halloween Blog Party

We are soooo excited!  We are going to be part of a Halloween Blog Party hosted by the lovely Vanessa of “A Fanciful Twist!”!   The party is going to be held on October  17th 2009.  If you click on the little party poster over on the upper right hand side of your screen, it will take you  to “A Fanciful Twist” where you can see and click on all of the party participants…..there are bunches!  And its worldwide!!  We are sooo excited, I don’t know how we are going to sleep between now and then!!  My humom and mammy are making me and Zelda special costumes and we will have super decorations and deserts for our part of the party……they are keeping it secret what our costumes will be, they won’t even let us know!!  We have never been to a Halloween party before and we are soooo excited!  Yes siree bob!!  I think my  humom is going to make fancy cupcakes!!!!   Oh my goodness, fancy cupcakes!!!!  I don’t think I have ever eaten a fancy cupcake!!! Yes siree bob, this is soooo exciting!!!  Zelda wants tuna, but I can’t wait for a
fancy cupcake!!!!!   Guess what I’ll probably dream about tonight?  Fancy cupcakes!!!! 
Yes sireeeee bob!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so excited about this halloween blog party too! Should be lots of fun! :)

Omgirl said...

So is it a real party for people from the blogging world? Or is it an online party? I've never heard of this before!

(Thanks for posting on my blog!)

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

Its a mixture of a real and online party Omgirl. Zelda and I will have a party here and post pics of our party as will everyone else who is participating....you can check out the one Vanessa had last year, the button for it is still on her blog...just click on the button on the upper right on my blog and it will take you to A Fanciful Twist.