Monday, October 12, 2009

Some of My Human Friends

I  believe that life is nicer  by knowing all kinds of people, so I have friends of as many different species as possible.  Now  I am going to introduce to you some of my human friends.  Some of them I met when I was just a little piggy and some I have yet to meet in person, but they all have made my life
happier and better.

In this first picture is Cathy and Margie down at the Community Thrift Store.  That store is my humom’s and  Auntie Linda’s favorite store.  They find all kinds of great clothing, house wares and  humom gets a lot of  the things she uses in her art there.  Plus, the price is right! And they have special, half-price items!






This is Tommy.  He volunteers at the store.  He works long hours and very hard, for FREE! Can you believe it?  The ladies like to tease him.







This is Heidi.



Isn’t she sweet?  She and Cathy own the store.  They both worked at the Salvation Army.  That is where I first met them.  They helped to rescue me and thanks to that, I now have a wonderful  home with a humom that loves me to pieces!  Everyone in town was sad when the Salvation Army closed their store in our town.  But then Cathy and Heidi had the great idea to start their own thrift store.  It is hard work
and worry, but they do a good job!

In this picture is Larry and Jutta down at the WalMart Pharmacy.







WalMart is humom’s 2nd favorite store.  We live in a small town, and WalMart is close and sells the essentials.

Here is Beth and Melody at the WalMart Pharmacy too.






I have allergies and I have gotten sinus infections from them.  All of my friends at WalMart make sure I get the medications that I need to get better.  I appreciate that.

Its wonderful to have  friends like these!

No comments: